Conflict can tear a team apart, so it is crucial that problems be resolved before they take over a group. This workshop is a straightforward program that helps people develop the understanding and self-awareness necessary to resolve interpersonal conflict. In addition to helping people learn how to work through conflict on an individual basis, the program offers a strong foundation for resolving issues within an entire team. The program builds important skills that are necessary for effective communication and teamwork. Participants will:
- Recognize unique preferences and behaviors when working on a team.
- Learn what their behaviors may look like when under stress and in conflict.
- Learn a model for understanding how people of diverse styles react differently to conflict.
- Understand how their own and others’ behaviors may be interpreted in different ways.
- Discover a non-threatening way to communicate preferences and discuss differences.
- Create action plans for dealing with conflict situations by exploring effective methods for coping with conflict in the workplace.
Contact us for course length and pricing details.